Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Cottage Blue Bookshelf Hutch Makeover....

Spring usually brings with it some little painting projects and I wanted to share my most recent project and makeover with you today... it's my cottage blue bookshelf hutch....I decorated it with mostly vintage finds....















 It fit perfectly in this nook...

These two photos below are the before pictures of the hutch bookshelf...I  painted it to match the old chest of drawers, that I already had and that I keep linens inside of, it's in my small reading/sitting room. Maybe I'll show you the rest of this room in a future post.
 I got this hutch bookshelf for a song $10....I was thrilled because it fit on my chest of drawers that I already had perfectly....

It's been a beautiful spring! Hoping yours is beautiful as well. Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to. What projects have you been doing lately?