Monday, October 12, 2015

Victorian Postcard Images...Scenic Cards

When I'm out hunting for treasures at flea markets and antique stores, I'm usually on the lookout for antique postcards.  I love adding another old postcard to my collection.  I've found over the years that they are not easy to find in my area, so when I do come across one it usually comes home with me.  I'm mostly drawn to scenic ones from the Victorian era that are showcased with pretty floral designs.... here are a few more that I wanted to share with you from my collection....


They are like tiny little works of art aren't they?  A country road beside pond.....

 a pathway leading to a simple cottage.....


 a quiet lake with birds in flight....


a farm with a rugged picket fence, barns and an old homestead....


another cottage....


a narrow stream with a rowboat... and a card about home...there really is no place like home is there? 



I hope you enjoy these and maybe can use them for some of your crafty creations. To save them to print, just right click on images and save.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...