Monday, October 12, 2015

Victorian Postcard Images...Scenic Cards

When I'm out hunting for treasures at flea markets and antique stores, I'm usually on the lookout for antique postcards.  I love adding another old postcard to my collection.  I've found over the years that they are not easy to find in my area, so when I do come across one it usually comes home with me.  I'm mostly drawn to scenic ones from the Victorian era that are showcased with pretty floral designs.... here are a few more that I wanted to share with you from my collection....


They are like tiny little works of art aren't they?  A country road beside pond.....

 a pathway leading to a simple cottage.....


 a quiet lake with birds in flight....


a farm with a rugged picket fence, barns and an old homestead....


another cottage....


a narrow stream with a rowboat... and a card about home...there really is no place like home is there? 



I hope you enjoy these and maybe can use them for some of your crafty creations. To save them to print, just right click on images and save.

Thanks for visiting!