Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Old Satin Hangers and Vintage Wallpaper Scraps....

It's hard to believe March is here and spring is around the corner!  It's already beginning to feel like spring in my area of Florida, we get it early here (and yes, believe it or not, we do get a real winter in the Northwest Florida Panhandle of Florida).  I'm ready to put the winter clothes and boots away! I'm so looking forward to springtime, what about you?! It will be here before we know it!


Today I'm sharing my recent finds...these pretty vintage satin padded clothes hangers are so feminine and lovely...great for hanging lingerie,  (of course!), but they would be charming used as home decor...I can visualize a pretty old ruffled cotton dress hung from one of these hangers and hung on the outside of a closet door in a bedroom or guest bedroom, can't you? 


And I've found more vintage wallpaper scraps, I can't wait to use these in my crafty creations....just look at all the dainty floral patterns..... just in time for spring!





Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a beautiful day!