Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Newly Listed...

It's hard to believe March is here and spring is around the corner!  It's already beginning to feel like spring in my area of Florida, we get it early here (and yes, believe it or not, we do get a real winter in the Northwest Florida Panhandle of Florida).  I'm ready to put the winter clothes and boots away! I'm so looking forward to springtime, what about you?! It will be here before we know it!

I've added a few new items to my vintage shop Queenie's Vintage Finds at Etsy this week. 

These pretty vintage satin padded clothes hangers are so feminine and lovely...almost hard to part with, but I have very limited closet space, so I thought I'd share them in my shop....these are not only pretty for hanging your favorite lingerie, but they would be wonderful for your shabby chic romantic style home decor too, they'd be lovely to hang a vintage gown from and charming hung on the outside of a closet door in a bedroom or guest bedroom! They'd be perfect for the bride to be as well! I'm selling them in the set of 3.  


And I've de-stashed more of my vintage wallpaper scraps, so get them while they last! I have a wonderful assortment of pretty wallpaper scraps packs, for your crafty creations....dainty floral patterns just in time for spring!





Thanks for stopping by today! To browse my shop click HERE and I'll take you there, or you can click the shop links in the sidebar of this webpage. I hope you have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Queenie! I was browsing through old blogs and saw your name and I just had to say hi. Love these hangers!....Christine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...