Sunday, June 22, 2014

Welcome

Hi, and Welcome,
This is a site to share my Etsy shop news, new arrivals and give updates on my newly listed items that I am offering on Etsy in my shop. I love the Etsy community and enjoy showcasing other seller's items that I'm crazy about in the Etsy Treasuries.  From time to time, I'll share them with you here too for you to enjoy.  I hope to dedicate this website to all things beautiful, I'll share things that interest me and that I think my readers and customers might find interesting. I think home decorating and creating vignettes with vintage finds is fun, so you'll probably find a little bit of home here in these pages and maybe you can use some of the ideas for your own home. I might take you to some place pretty that I've been to, or share a craft project with you, that you might want to try yourself.  If it inspires me then you may just find it here. My newest hobby is fixing up vintage dollhouse furniture, collecting miniatures and making things for my someday dollhouse that I dream of having. Maybe I'll share that here as well.  If you'd like to, you can  follow me by email over in the sidebar of this page. Thanks for joining me. 

If you are looking for my hand picked vintage treasures please visit my shop HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...