Sunday, June 22, 2014

Welcome

Hi, and Welcome,
I hope to dedicate this website to all things old, vintage and beautiful. I'll share things that interest me and things that I think my readers might find interesting. I take joy in all things home and I like decorating and making things pretty on a budget. I like hunting for vintage finds at flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, and antique malls.  Decorating with and creating vignettes with vintage finds is so much fun to me.... and I like to change things up for the seasons, so you'll probably find a little bit of home here in these pages.....and maybe you can use some of the ideas for your own home. I might take you to some place pretty that I've been to, or share a craft project with you, that you might want to try yourself.  If it inspires me then you may just find it here. My newest hobby is fixing up vintage dollhouse furniture, collecting miniatures and making things for my someday dollhouse that I dream of having. Maybe I'll share that here as well.  I'll be sharing Etsy shop news here sometimes too. Thanks so much for visiting me today!