Thursday, January 22, 2015

Time For Tea?

 Well, I still haven't found a vintage doll house for my growing collection of miniatures and to be honest, I don't even know where I'd put one if I did find one, but I'm pretty sure I'd somehow make a spot for it if one crossed my path for the right price.  
 While I wait... I'll just Dream, and  pretend and play with the things that I do have....
 I can get lost in the mini world and all it's cuteness!

Let's have a cup of tea and some chocolate chip cookies, I made the cookies myself...let me pull up another chair and get tea and more cookies for us. 




Thanks for visiting and taking a glimpse with me into the world of make believe.  I don't think we're ever too old to get lost in our dreams.... no matter what they are~Big or Small. 

This post is dedicated to the little girls in all of us...and to dreams coming true.