Friday, June 16, 2017

Pretty Platters & Plates...Plus a Silver Plated Tea Set...

Hey there again....I'm parting with a couple of my old rose platters....I  think they make wonderful background pieces for a vignette on a shelf or hutch.....there are so many ways to use old platters and plates, other than for serving...they can be hung and displayed on walls in a collection, for a unique one of a kind look, or use them as stand alone pieces on that kitchen wall that needs a little something.....they are perfect in the cottage chic home or farmhouse styles of decorating and I think they will add a touch of vintage charm to most any home, especially if you decorate with pink!

The rose bouquets on both of these platters remind me of a romantic country farmhouse.....I love the pink and yellow rose designs, and the fact that they are aged a bit makes them even better....

These antique flow blue set of 3 plates are perfect for the lover of blue and white dishes....these would pair nicely with blue transferware.....
I'm also selling these rare antique flow blue broth consomme double handled cups....these would be great pieces to  add to a flow blue collection on a hutch....
This brown transferware plate has historical scenes from Oregon on it... with Lewis & Clark, Crater Lake, Bonneville Dam, Oregon City, Celilo Indians and the State Capital Salem....I like how the touches of powder blue and light green softens the brown....
This is the cutest demitasse teacup with beautiful roses in shades of pink, it's extra cute because of it's tiny size.....and lastly, I have this F.B. Rogers Silver Plated Tea Set, 4 Pieces include the teapot, sugar dish with lid and creamer....

So, that's this weeks new "old" arrivals....they're for sell in my Etsy Shop in case anyone's interested.

I wanted to remind everyone that my prices are negotiable on most items that I sell in my shop.... I do take offers...so, if you find something over there, feel free to contact me through my shop, it's Queenie's Vintage Finds at Etsy.  You can click HERE and I'll shuttle you over there. Also, Etsy has made things even more convenient for buyers, you do not have to have an Etsy account anymore to make purchases over there...you can use guest check out for purchases now.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...