Friday, June 2, 2017

Pretty Decorative Plates, Tea Things and More....

I'm popping in again to let everyone know about my new "old" arrivals that I've listed for sale in my shop this week...

 Pink Floral English Chintz China Plates...I have both the dinner plate and salad plate in the above pattern...
 Austrian Antique Cake Plate with Dainty Floral Print and Pierced Handles...
Pair of Blue Birds Decorative Plate...
Paragon English Plates with blue panel design with courting couple and floral roses designs...I have both the bread/dessert plates and dinner plates in this pattern and am selling them in sets of 3. Great to complete a dinnerware set or to hang with a collection of vintage china in your home decor! 
Beautiful small  rose plate, pink border with embossing on edges....
 Small  embossed ironstone plate with rose design....
 Limoges France small plate with sprays of roses.....
 A Delfts blue windmill decorative plate.....
Delfts blue windmill miniature dutch shoes....
Blue and white chintz rose plate....
Pretty Paragon English tea cup and saucer set with light blue panel design featuring courting couple and roses designs...
Barbara Mock framed art prints featuring elegant tea cups with blue forget me nots designs...
and pink roses.....
 A Victorian lady small Coca-Cola Tin....and this beautiful old mint green floral tin, made in Hollland...

Remember in my last post, I told you that I've been cleaning out around here....well....I've only scratched the surface on my cleaning out, I honestly don't know how I've ended up with so much stuff!  I'm sure, being at junker at heart would have nothing to do with it at all! Anyway, one thing I do know is that I just don't have the space anymore for everything I've collected. There was a time when I rotated things out around my home, but I don't do that as much these days. So, I have decided to keep my very favorites.... and the rest I'm selling....so I'm parting with a whole lot of pretty stuff! More items coming to my shop soon....you can visit Queenie's Vintage Finds at Etsy HERE to browse around more.

I'll be sharing some of the pictures from our recent vacation getaway to Pine Mountain Georgia, Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park, Warm Springs and Callaway Gardens soon...

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...