Tuesday, May 16, 2017

More Pretty Plates and Other Vintage Finds....

I've been out junkin' again and found a few more pretty plates to add to my growing collection.....and some other vintage finds too.... so I thought it would be fun to show you today what I found ....
  this one above is Made in England...
 This one is so beautiful, with hand painted roses, it's Made in France...
  a little shabby faded rose one ...
and also I salvaged a piece of embroidery and decided to frame it in this hoop....
  I can't pass up chintz rose china anything.....so this watering can trinket holder had to come home with me....

 and I made a pretty purple floral Victorian boot pincushion..... by simply adding some pillow stuffing and purple material to the top of the little boot....
this vintage vanity powder tin Avon Topaze looks old so I liked it...
  and another decorative plate....green transferware, Staffordshire,  Made in England...(I've found that the green is one of the harder colors in transferware to find)....
Vintage oval framed needlepoint rose pictures......

 and a framed old Paris, France postcard....with a tied roses bouquet design....


I have so many things I'd love to share with you that I'm doing around the house, and how I'm decorating with my latest vintage finds.... and will share as often as I can. I can't do as much as I once could, and  as much as I'd love to, I can't sit at the computer as much as I once did in the past, my body tells me when I have to stop or slow down, and I've learned to listen as not to hurt my arm. I do have many more things to share with you here though and will as often as I can.

As always, thanks for stopping by for a visit!
We'll talk again soon!