Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I've Been On A Spring-Cleaning-Out-Spree....

I've been on a spring cleaning out spree around here this past week, Thursday I did a photo shoot of over 35 items, and so yesterday I  got busy listing some of the things in my Etsy Shop.  I wanted to let everyone know what's new this week over there....in case anyone's interested in taking anything home with you..... 
 I've got some pretty decorative plates....this one above is Made in England...
 This one is so beautiful, with hand painted roses, it's Made in France...
 I have a little shabby faded rose one for the shabby cottage chic farmhouse....
a salvaged piece of embroidery that's been framed in a hoop....
 a chintz rose china watering can trinket holder....
 this English red floral tin...
 a pretty purple floral Victorian boot pincushion....
a vintage vanity powder tin Avon Topaze....
 another decorative plate....green transferware, Staffordshire,  Made in England...(I've found that the green is one of the harder colors in transferware to find)....
Vintage oval framed needlepoint rose pictures......

 and a framed old Paris, France postcard....with a tied roses bouquet design....

You can get to my shop HERE or by the links in the sidebar and top of this blog website.

I'll hopefully be listing more items in my shop soon. There's so much I want to get done..but I have to just do a little at the time though. As much as I'd love to, I can't sit at the computer as much as I once did in the past, my body tells me when I have to stop or slow down, and I've learned to listen. I do have many more things to share with you here, and add to my Etsy shop though, so check back with me again soon!

Have fun browsing around over in my shop....
As always, thanks for stopping by for a visit!
We'll talk again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...