Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My New "Old" Vintage Finds...

I've been cutting up and sorting out my vintage wallpaper scraps and thought I'd share all the pretty patterns with you..... and also show you some of my latest vintage finds that I found over the weekend..... 

I'm thrilled that I found these at the thrift store....they can be used to make bookmarks, gift tags, scrapbooking ect...

   Pink and blue pastels, cottage floral green, floral ticking, shabby cottage, French chic, and Victorian country styles....these are all are so pretty!


 there's a variety of shades including lavender purple with dainty floral designs...


 lots of creamy whites too...





  I also found a red floral English tin...
and a woven blue cotton tablecloth with fringe...for our kitchen or porch....

a destash lot of odds and ends jewelry pieces, these will be great for crafts....I think these would be great for embellishing and making altered vintage bottles...there is a great selection of fun things to use in this lot...french chic style courting couples cabochons, vintage brooches, 1950's bead earrings, tiny skeleton key charms, heart charms, cameo lady and more!



 a French Chic Style Small Decorative Shelf...I painted it a distressed antique brown color.... it has raised embossed antique gold details...this is so pretty...

and a glass vanity bottle with stopper lid....this has a beautiful diamond pattern....I think it would be great for holding perfume or bath splash, and is also large enough to hold bath oil or bubble bath!


What have you found lately while out junkin'?

Thanks for stopping by today!