Thursday, July 16, 2015

Small Vintage Picture Frames Galore...

 I've found bunches of vintage frames.....I love collecting old frames because I like using them in my home decor..... empty when they have raised detail and gold gilt.... as well as for framing photos, vintage lithograph prints, artwork, canvas paintings, embroidery work.....

So, here they are.... I found this small creamy white wood picture frame with gold gilt raised ornate details...shabby cottage chic perfection...it's my favorite.....
 a tiny pickle finish picture frame with gold accents....
 small wallet sized vintage metal gold picture frames...
 small silver oblong picture frame...this has a unique crackle finish...
 a rustic green pickle finish picture frame with wear on edges...
 a pair of small wood gold picture frames....
 small wooden gold gilt frame...
small carved wood picture frame...
 1950's art deco gold metal frames....
 this one above have raised details and cutout designs...the one below has a vintage oval matte included...
 small ornate gold picture frame with raised details and an aged green patina in places....
 small oval wood gold picture frame...

 a pickle finish picture frame with gold gilt raised ornate designs ...
 small oval silver leaf made in Italy picture frame...
 small square weathered rustic wood picture frame....

 small square wooden distressed picture frame...
 ornate antique gold oblong small picture frame...

 and More 1950's vintage gold metal art deco style picture frames...including this unique footed photo frame pair below that features raised scallop designs in the front...

Needless to say....I love me some old picture frames! 

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been up to!