Saturday, July 25, 2015

Shop Sale and New Listings...

I'm having a shop sale....many items have been drastically reduced, so stop by soon for best selection! Also I'm de-stashing some of my crafts, including some large fabric remnants and wallpaper packs so if you sew or craft please visit my shop and check out my new listings. I'll be adding more things daily, so if you'd like to, bookmark my shop to find me again later.

 Beautiful Denim Victorian Country Rose Fabric....this is a large remnant piece and you get the whole uncut piece....


 Asian style Toile Fabric Blue Navy Blue and White....this is a large uncut remnant piece of fabric


 an aqua robin's egg blue roses fabric this is lightweight semi-sheer and is a large uncut piece....



And I have 2 packages of unopened pink floral rose and bows wallpaper border~ beautiful cottage chic design...great to accent a room with or for crafty creations!

To find out more about these featured newly listed items you can visit my shop at Etsy click HERE or click on the shop links in the sidebar of this website. Thanks for stopping by for a visit! Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...