Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Old Needlepoint Pretty Embroidery and More....

Welcome to another post featuring today's newest arrivals in my Etsy Shop....
 An Oval Red Rose Needlepoint Wall Hanging....
 Pair of Old Linen Embroidered Chair Arm Covers....
 Courting Couple Miniature Wall Hanging...design is on porcelain, set in black velvet and framed in an beautifully ornate embossed frame....
 Vintage Creamy Ivory Shawl....
 Antique Shabby Oval Silver Plated Monogrammed Clothes Brush, Butler's Brush, with the initials NEK...this would be great turned brush side up,  to display antique postcards on top of. That's what I always used it for!
 Vintage linen embroidered hoop art with grey taupe butterfly design...
Old Black needlepoint pot holder hot pad, done in a leaf design...and another pair of vintage linen flower embroidered chair arm covers with black design details....

More items to come soon! You can visit my shop HERE if you are interested in any of the above items. My shipping prices can be viewed in each individual listing, you'll find that it is very reasonable and every item in my shop ships with insurance and a tracking number, at no additional cost to you. I accept Paypal in my shop as well as all major credit cards through Etsy Direct Checkout, I also accept Etsy Gift Cards. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...