Friday, January 20, 2017

Shabby Old Metal Green Hand Painted Tole Tray....


Happy Weekend!  I'm slowly building my shop inventory back up after a little bit of a break last year. I'll be listing items as often as I can, I have done a lot of reorganizing and cleaning out in recent weeks, so please check back often, as I have many new "old" things to share with you in the coming weeks. Today, I'm bringing to you my newest vintage find that's been listed in my shop at Etsy.....to find out more information about it click HERE.  To see everything for sale at the moment in my shop you can click HERE. 

I'm getting into a new habit of posting here at my website, all that's new at my Etsy shop, in the hopes of  keeping everyone more informed about what's going on in my shop.

Want to be the first to know about my future new arrivals listed in my shop?  It's easy, just follow this website by email (you can do so in the sidebar of this webpage) and you'll get emails of my future posts sent straight to your inbox. You'll only get an email, when I write a new post. If you'd like to follow along, I'd be happy to have you do so.   Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...