Tuesday, April 25, 2017

First Roses of The Season...

As I was doing some outside watering this morning, I was happy to look across the yard to find these five pink roses blooming on my little rose topiary tree ....they were a nice surprise and made me smile.... I had to cut them and bring them inside....and just wanted to take a few minutes to share them here with you today!

I hope you have a beautiful day....and that you find some wonderful surprises in your life today....
Thanks for visiting me!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty roses! My rose bushes don't have any buds on them, yet! Still rather cool weather here and rain. Hope all is well with you.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deb! Hopefully your roses will be blooming soon.
    I only get a few roses here and there off of my little potted rose topiary tree...I would love to have some bushes, maybe one day I will plant some :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...