Thursday, March 2, 2017

Pretty Old Wallpaper.... In Vintage Picture Frames...

 I wanted to let everyone know that right now I've got a great selection of vintage art deco style metal picture frames in my shop .....
 each one is a little different....I love the ornate corners and embossing....
 these frames would mix in great with the rustic and refined home decor look and  farmhouse styles too....
   8 x 10 size and  5 x 7 size are available.....


 The wallpaper scraps are beige with pretty pink floral designs.. they are old and a few show aging and stains on them, only adding to their vintage appeal...






 I'm including the vintage wallpaper with the frames.... if you are a vintage wallpaper enthusiast, you'll love these, these scraps are from Germany, are textured and very elegant....
 and the green wallpaper is full of cottage charm.....you can always remove the wallpaper and add your own photos to the frames, the easel backs slide off. 

If you are interested in any of these, you'll find them in the "Picture Frames" section of my shop HERE

Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...