Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Roses, Ribbons & Lace.... My Handmade Fan Cupcake Topper Picks...

I have been making some little lacy fan cupcake toppers. These were fun and easy to make....I folded paper doilies and glued them together and glued a toothpick in the center, then embellished them with dainty ribbon roses or other tiny flowers. ....




  



  


   



  



I think these turned out adorable and are so feminine dainty and pretty....

I thinks it's safe to say I've got plenty for my next little get together when I make cupcakes!

I wanted to make mention that back in the late fall, my husband and I hosted a co-ed baby shower for our son and daughter-in-law.  It was a rubber ducky themed baby boy shower and it turned out cute.  I plan on showing you some of the party decorations in an upcoming post sometime soon. We welcomed our new baby grand-son into the world at the beginning of the year, he was born with a head full of dark hair like all the babies in our family. Our family is really growing. We've been blessed with two grand-children so far. Time is going by so fast, I want it to slow down. It seems like just the other day our first grandchild (a little grand-girl) was born, and now she's almost 3 years old and calls me Memaw, she already likes to play tea party!  And now we have her baby brother that we are looking forward to spending time with and watching grow too. I so love those little darlings!

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be looking forward to talking to you again soon.