Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Roses, Ribbons & Lace.... My Handmade Fan Cupcake Topper Picks...

I wanted to announce that I have been able to make some more of my handmade paper lace fan cupcake topper picks and they are now available for purchase in my Etsy Shop. I hand make these little fans, and glue them together, I embellish them with dainty ribbon roses or other tiny flowers. These are all I have at the moment. However, I plan on making many more...they are so fun to make. I am just waiting for more craft supplies to arrive from my supplier, so that I can make some more. I hope to be able to offer larger quantities and more colors in the near future.  I have several sets to choose from at the moment....
lace fans with pink ribbon roses..... these are available in a set of 6 (I currently have 3 sets available)...


 lace fans with purple ribbon roses....(I have these in a set of 6)


 multi colored  lace fans with ribbon roses....(I have these in a set of 6)

  lace fans with aqua blue ribbon bows embellished with a tiny pearl bead....(set of 6)


 lace fans with medium blue flocked forget-me-not flowers and ribbon leaves...(set of 6) 


These are adorable and are so feminine dainty and pretty....great for bridal showers, baby showers, weddings, birthdays, mother's day, anniversaries, and other special events!
For anyone interested, you can find them HERE 

Speaking of baby showers, back in the late fall, my husband and I hosted a co-ed baby shower for our son and daughter-in-law.  It was a rubber ducky themed baby boy shower and it turned out cute.  I plan on showing you some of the party decorations in an upcoming post sometime soon. We welcomed our new baby grand-son into the world at the beginning of the year, he was born with a head full of dark hair like all the babies in our family. Our family is really growing. We've been blessed with two grand-children so far. Time is going by so fast, I want it to slow down. It seems like just the other day our first grandchild (a little grand-girl) was born, and now she's almost 3 years old and calls me Memaw, she already likes to play tea party!  And now we have her baby brother that we are looking forward to spending time with and watching grow too. I so love those little darlings!

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be looking forward to talking to you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...