Friday, February 10, 2017

Vintage Vanity Items, Primitive Quilted Hearts and More.....

Happy Friday! Any big plans for the weekend? There's not much going on over here, it's my husbands weekend to work, so I'll be holding down the home front by myself. I'm still hoping to get a little bit of decorating done for Valentine's Day.  I just wanted to share my newest finds with you.... more vanity items...
 this 1940's retro glass bottle with mint green bakelite lid, embossed Dorothy Perkins on bottom.....
 a glass jar with a shabby pink floral metal lid....with just right touches of rust....
 this vintage silver plated picture frame with embossed details....I've added a scanned print of one of my old antique postcards to it....
vintage metal frame that I've added a piece of cottage green floral wallpaper to....
 and lastly, I found these heart shaped primitive quilt scraps, great for some crafty creations...I think I might make these into a valentine's day banner....
 I hope you have a fun filled weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
 I'll be talking to you again soon!