Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Vintage Doilies, Hankies and Other Linens....

I can't believe it's already February.... the month we celebrate all things "LOVE"....someone please tell me, where did January go?!  I'm hoping I can still get some Valentine's Decor put out around the house, before it passes me by too!  Anyway, I hope your February is off to a great start....


 It's been a busy week....but I still wanted to tell you about some things I've found recently...these vintage doilies ....





 This lot of vintage hankies....
Just look at this pretty needlework!

 A pair of multi-color quilted patchwork pillow shams (standard size)...
 These have the prettiest vintage inspired patterns......

a Martha Stewart pillow sham (standard size... khaki taupe tan background color with floral ikat design in shades of blue and white...

 Ruffled edge tan and white checkered pillow sham....


  and this pair of English Country pillow shams, navy blue and green plaid with beautiful floral designs and ruffled edge....


These English Country style pillow shams were my favorite finds of the week for sure! 

Thanks for stopping by... have a great day!