Friday, February 17, 2017

Something Sweet...My Handmade Faux "Fake" Cakes...

This week, in my shop, I've listed what I have left of my little handmade fake cakes.... these are cute for your glass domes when there isn't any of your real treats in the house...
 I have a white cake with red rose....the red rose and leaves are handmade from clay
 I have a dark chocolate one with white chocolate rose and sugar (glitter) sprinkles....
 a chocolate one with cottage blue rose and sugar (glitter)sprinkles
white cake with blue rose and sugar sprinkles....
 cottage blue cake with pink paper roses and sugar sprinkles....and below I have a cottage green cake with pink paper roses and more sugar sprinkles...
For anyone interested in taking one of these home with you click HERE and you'll find them in my shop. These make great photo props for online sellers of china as well!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit today. I'll be sharing more new arrivals in my shop soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...